Saturday, June 9, 2007

Dont Go Away

Its an Oasis Song.
I dont really know which part of it I like better.. or is it the whole entity of the song in its complete form that seems to take me to this palce where no depression or sadness exists. I wonder how many of these bands, especially rock bands could exist if there was no emotion called sadness. For one I'm pretty sure, my favorite band, Pink Floyd wouldnt be there. Or rather none of their songs would be popular. They are that part of your mind, that subconscious which becomes only prominent in existence when you are unhappy,sad,morose,solemn.. and all those other synonyms.
I used to think I can be a great blogger, when the concept of blogging started. This was because the concept of blogging was like writing a diary or all those arbitrary thoughts that you would otherwise write on a copy. And I still do that. even if I am a typing speed of 40 words a minute... and I dont really need to think because all that i write is coming straight from the mind or the heart or wherever it comes from....
Earlier I used to think satire is the best form of literature... and then people started getting hurt.. and then they introduced this word called sarcasm..
And then they said its abstractism if you dont related two paragraphs in a simple blog..
And that was it..

Some of you might understand this idea of letting your hand flow over the keyboard, and just see the words that form on the screen.....in order to release all your frustrations and anger and all those other virtues that people call negitivism.. I wonder.. whether without these negative they would be ever content with the happy life each of them has. Who are they? They are us..We become them at different points of time. And when we become them, some of us who still remain as us, continue saying things about them.. until they become them too.
And then.. noone says anything.. until they come back from becoming them to us.
No..Im not playing on the Pink Floyd song. Its boring isnt it. I mean if you know me, it might be, because you would know that I would use the word Pink Floyd for at least three times.. well I just did that.! And I guess that would mean one would expect me to finish now.
so Bye.







But..Why would I do , what someone else expects me to. Isnt that against rebellion. Wouldnt that mean that I have no respect for myself.. So I wont stop there.. I would stop here...

no here.

no ... here..

no... not here..

here.
You might close your eyes now.. and when you open it I might be gone..



Go on try it.














Shit.. Im still here...

FINE... IM LEAVING

But. The song still cries out...Dont Go Away.Get a life dude. How many people would you want to be with dude?

No comments: