There is a song called Song 2 by a band called BLUR. The first time I heard this song was in the game FIFA Road To World Cup -1998. It has been elevent years since then. EA Sports has improved their game play, graphics and AI, tremendously and FIFA Soccer Game today is one of the most challenging and obviously addictive sports games in the world. With that their title track has also changed and yet the song has somehow still got stuck. And today when I think of the word blur - no specific song but this can come to my mind..
And almost obviously you will ask why the word blur....
and I presume some of you would even preassume that it must be because of the amazing speed my life goes by, whooshing past the past and present, hurling itself towards this giant ball of light called the future... and my assumption about yours would be that it is wrong.
My temporary fixation about the word blur is with the fact that my mind is trying to rotate as fast as possible in order to dry itself of all the wet useless memories that it was carrying all these days, which only added weight but did nothing else. Its like one of those sedimentation motors that we used to use in qualitative analysis lab that woudl rotate the samples so fast that it was a blur for the samples itself and when we would switch of the machine, the solid would have settled at the bottom leaving the liquids at the top.
And thats how my mind feels. It wants to shed off all those patchy wet memories or at least drive them to the bottom so that at least the supernatant is a clear transparent liquid.
Somebody said too much science for my last post.. I guess its true and eventhough I dont remember the lyrics for Song 2, I do know the single most repetitive chorus of the song ....
WOO HOO!
1 comment:
At last! Thank God! I was beginning to wonder if you'd forgotten you have a blog!
:)
Post a Comment