Monday, April 6, 2009

Blocked....

A writer's block is when someone who writes regularly suddenly cannot get over this major hurdle of being able to write two sentences that are coherent. There can be a more formal definition for it, but right now I am too lazy and too distracted to actually go ahead find the definition from Wiki. But I do know that the essence will be the same. And then I would still not be able to find myself suffering from one because I am not someone who writes regularly. I was someone who used to write regularly when I was in high-school and then later in first year in college. None of that has ever found its way to this blog because blogging wasn't that popular those days. Neither was my internet connection to me, in those days. Later in second and third year of college, I became someone who used to write often. Then later in masters, that became someone who wrote ocassionally till very recently when I just became someone who used to write, but now writes now and then. Today people actually are curious...."He writes? Really? When ?"

Its therefore suffice to say that I would not fall under the category of those who write regularly and consequently I would not be suffering from a writer's block. So maybe this inability of being able to put two statements that make sense together should be renamed as just a block.

For those who follow this blog, it would probably be evident not only by the time line but also by the content that its been a while new ideas have actually been given due importance. Meaning that I do find new ideas now and then. But I dont somehow seem to retain them. I hope that this is a passing phase and will soon be over. I shall wait for that day.

1 comment:

Crossworder said...

I shall wait for that day too.
:)