This post is really going to be short.
Its mainly to feel good at the fact that there are people who do notice that I have not been blogging for sometime. It is also to say that I will be coming back soon, probably this weekend itself with a number of blogs that I have actually partially written in my mind since the last three weeks.
One of them would be about my recent spree of listening to bengali bands from both sides of the Padma river, meaning from Bangladesh and West Bengal. It has been a really exciting few weeks since I found this new band Prachir, which basically started me on the quest of more quality Bengali Rock Music, and to tell you the truth, not only have I been satisfied, but I also have been intrigued. Frustrated at times, hearing a lot of bands one by one, album by album not only taught me to appreciate the revolution that is taking place in Bengali Rock Music right now, it also taught me how to differentiate a good band from one that may be another in the bandwagon! But I have found some really good music that I would like to share with my readers. Watch this space..
There should be one about other random English Music that I have recently heard and really liked. Such posts should have a specific name now, considering that they are going to repeat everytime.
Another of them should be about the two weekends excursions that I had been to in the last few weeks of hiatus, one of them to Cornell Plantations and the other for a camping trip to 1000 Islands.
These will be coming soon. Thanks once again for the few who did rekindle my belief that some one was reading this blog.. even if it was some stupid comments..
Ps: For those readers of mine who love listening to and experimenting new music, do listen to the following bands -
Sigur Ros', Cake, Kasabian, Motion and Zoo York by Paul Oakenfold, Talvin Singh, Fakir by Class Apart
Insomnia (Bengali), Prachir (Bengali), Bangla (Bengali)
1 comment:
I've been following your blog for quite some time now.. but this is probably the first time I'm commenting..
Kudos to you for crossing the 50th mark.. its been quite a journey.. dotted frequently with very insightful and encouraging posts which have, at times, helped me wind up when I felt down! Thanks for providing such numerous occasions! And do keep writing!!
Post a Comment