This post is an impulse.
A positive impulse for those who want it.
If I stare out of the window,
right in front of me, everyday what I see, is a lonely leaf on a tree,
with no other leaves to feel proud
But the sight is not the only thing, that is there to sense,
if you lower your voice and hear the winds,
you will hear the leaf cry out loud...
I will not give up, I will not fly,
For this is where I have lived and would die
Oh wind dont you dare try for you will fail again.
Cause I may be light and I may be frail
and your force may have flown many sails
But the truth that will always prevail
Is I will not give up and die.
For this is where I have lived, I have survived and i have forgived, you
have no bounds or feel what one loses to fly.
The wind howls for then it knows it matters to many where it goes
It acknowledges the lonely fighter and bows and swiftly blows away.
The leaf's still there, as the only one, on the branch of the tree, smiling in the sun
For it knows and learns what it takes to live and survive for many a lonesome day....
Today when the leaf sees me, trying to write the whole story
It calls me out and whispers into my curious pair of ears.
Its easy for people to give up and fly,
Its easy for those who have never tried
To fail and try, and fail again, and not give up , get up and train
To try and try till they realise that you are not one to break into tears
And thats when it will appear to you,
The truth is to try it through,
The final destination's only true when you no fear the road.
knowing that, with a smile I start afresh to walk my mile
and another if I cannot smile till I have unburdened my load.
ps: This is the 50th post. I wished I could write better than this..!! :( I wanted it to be grand and in a way it is if it does what it was intended to do....
8 comments:
:)
You force a look within,
A look up at the tree...
At the leaf trying to stay where it belongs.
The leaf that tries hard
To stay where it wants to be
No matter the wind or its wrongs...
The wind does try hard...
Gives the leaf reasons
To pray for survival all through the four seasons.
But the leaf knows it has
(even if all else goes)
The sun and the rain and their songs.
The leaf tries hard
Not to give up, to be brave...
To be the one who'll decide
When it has to fly
And also where
It will choose,next,to reside.
It stays on, cheerful
'cause it knows in its heart
That the sun and rain are playing their part...
Against the wind, then
There's a little leaf
And also it's undying belief...
That it will always be strong -
The sun and the rain
Will ease its pain
Will give it strength
Will nurture it...
Shelter it from the wind
Till it's strong enough
To explore new horizons
To look up and laugh again.
Uncannily reminds me of The Last Leaf...
what happened to your titles in B's???..I was expecting a BOOM or something for the 50th:P
@ swapy
Well if you understand the post you will realise it is written for a person and then maybe you will also realise that therefore it might be too important to follow a pattern...
but then you might not realise anything..
oh i forgot.. the posts were actually not starting with B.. but Bl...
:P
ok gotcha...:)
i meant that i don't get anyth..not that i got what u said:D
I didnt expect you to.
Post a Comment