Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Watch this space...

Its raining outside. In another 2 minutes I have to go check on my TLC* that I just put in my chamber. In another 14 minutes the pellets that I am centrifuging will be done with their 3rd run. And after that there will more tlc-s, and more centrifugation. And then there will be a column to run similar to the one I ran today morning, only of a lesser scale, and then if time permits I will setup the reaction for the next step, which has to be monitored for 7 hrs. Its a Hydrogenation. If I dont monitor it well, it might explode**.

And this is just today, probably a little less busy than yesterday or last thursday or friday. And yet I know there are so many things that I want to write....

Dont worry.. I will.

Just have faith in me, my readers, and Watch This Space....Thank you.!!

No comments: