For quite sometime now I have been thinking of shifting my bengali band review blogs to a new address and I think today I had the initiative to do that. So from now on the Bengali Band reviews would be in a new address.
www.banglarockreview.blogspot.com
They will be reviewed there .
My music posts will still be here because they are an inherent part of this blog which is originally about myself and my opinions.
Bengali Rock Reviews are also my opinions but somehow those are posts that I want a lot of people to read other than my regular readership and I am not sure if I want them to know all the other things about myself! :)
Take care folks. And hope you have a great weekend.
www.banglarockreview.blogspot.com
They will be reviewed there .
My music posts will still be here because they are an inherent part of this blog which is originally about myself and my opinions.
Bengali Rock Reviews are also my opinions but somehow those are posts that I want a lot of people to read other than my regular readership and I am not sure if I want them to know all the other things about myself! :)
Take care folks. And hope you have a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment