Just wanted to share a link that a friend and a band-brother of mine posted on facebook. He shared his blog link with me too and I think its a beautiful effort. Please do visit his blog ...
http://samsearblog.blogspot.com/
and the post
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13645_3-20028655-47.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=TheAudiophiliac
I completely agree to the post and I have been trying to do the same in my blog. Only slowly.. ! :)
All the best Sahil.
And by the way Sahil is an exceptional musician with good idea about beats (tabla), rythm (guitars) and tune (keyboards!). So if he says that a song is worth listening to I would probably do it than most other recommendations.
http://samsearblog.blogspot.com/
and the post
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13645_3-20028655-47.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=TheAudiophiliac
I completely agree to the post and I have been trying to do the same in my blog. Only slowly.. ! :)
All the best Sahil.
And by the way Sahil is an exceptional musician with good idea about beats (tabla), rythm (guitars) and tune (keyboards!). So if he says that a song is worth listening to I would probably do it than most other recommendations.
No comments:
Post a Comment