Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Conservation.

This post is going to be depressing.
I can feel it. Because there is no real reason why I am writing it. If I try to think too long I will definitely be able to fish out a reason that somehow there is an empty feeling that tries to find things to do and when it runs out of mailboxes to check, social networking sites to visit and friends to talk to, it tries to come back here to vent that vacuum. And just as vacuum cant really be vented, the mind also cannot really shed the feeling off. Rather a drift of air barges in, only making the emptiness more impure and more bothering.

I chose the song Regret by Anathema to hear while I finish this. Its been a while I have heard it. Somehow somewhere even in this state of transition and drift-draft something still doesnt feel all right.

I dont think I want to write anymore. There are reasons, like always, to turn around, smile and survive again. There always will be. And which is why you will read this blog, forget about it when you read the next and the first law of thermodynamics will never be proven wrong!

No comments: