Those who are regular readers would probably understand what I am doing here.
It was not really a conscious effort before this post. I mean I just had those specific words in mind. But now that it somehow emerges as a beautiful pattern I would not want to destroy it till I have to. It will take a huge impulse to do so but I will wait for it and till then go with the flow. Any suggestions of words are actually encouraged.
With that introduction I was going to start with explaining my title. I was stopped by two things.
1) I had originally thought I wouldnt explain it for that act of not explaining it would probably explain it the best and now that i have spent so many words trying to explain why I wont explain I believe you already have understood the reason. If you have , then you actually havent, but if you havent understood the meaning then just dont think about it and that would be enough.....! :)
I somehow imagine one face, a chubby one with glasses and sparkling eyes , having a fleeting smile across her face because I know she will understand... for not only she shares the same initials but maybe even similar conclusions!
2) I stopped to think highly of myself and my writing...and wondered if there were some people who really just came to my blog to read just the first para of my blog.. because it seems quite involuntarily I start with something so abstract that people are intrigued enough to continue reading.
But with that I would stop here for I just realised that this post would be best ended here in order to give it the due respect and importance it deserves for again quite unknowningly and unwantingly I have written all that the blog really wanted to say and no further explanations are required!
No comments:
Post a Comment